What steps have you taken in response to coronavirus?
Purchasing a holiday home is an important decision, find the answers to your questions here
We pride ourselves on high cleaning standards and we take pride in our park. We have put in place additional procedures for cleanliness for our team and visitors when visiting our holiday park.
- Public areas across all our facilities have anti-bacterial hand sanitisers
- Our holiday park teams are receiving regular updates and updated procedures
- Guest notices have been placed in public areas
- Cleaning protocols have been increased in all public areas, accommodation and team areas
- We will only be accommodating approximately 50% of our usual touring pitch capacity as we seek to maximise guests' safety through effective social distancing